How do you ensure a smooth and efficient progression throughout your product’s life cycle? From discovery to post-marketing, each phase along the way comes with a unique set of data management challenges.
In this webinar, you will be introduced to laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and understand how LIMS can help you achieve regulatory compliance, quality data management throughout your product lifecycle. Automated data management software allows for an effective means to manage all aspects of pharmaceutical development, manufacturing, and testing in one convenient, easy-to-use software program.
Date: 18 June 2019 | India time: 0930, Hong Kong time: 1200, Sydney time: 1400
- How a LIMS can be a solution to your data management challenges
- How it handles our information; organization, tracking, scheduling, and monitoring functions
- Advanced analytics capabilities for critical business decision making
- Data security and regulatory compliance features
- Unique functional benefits of STARLIMS solutions within each phase of the pharmaceutical product life cycle
Register now: https://www.biospectrumasia.com/starlims-webinar
About the Speaker:
Senior Business Consultant, Abbott Informatics
Tiffany is an experienced LIMS consultant and business analyst, responsible for implementing LIMS software solutions. She has over 15 years of experience in implementing LIMS technology solutions across multiple platforms and client industries. After receiving her Bachelor of Science (Chemistry) at the University of Newcastle, Tiffany joined Alphapharm, a generics pharmaceutical manufacturer, as a Chemist and was responsible for implementing a LIMS into their laboratory. After six years administrating the system, she joined Abbott Informatics as a consultant where she has led the implementation of STARLIMS solutions across different sectors.